Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need help finding sheet metal parts for my 1965 Coupe De Ville, is there any company that repro these parts?

as far as I know there is no aftermarket companies out there that make parts for that old a cadillac, you will have to find the parts in the junkyard or a local swap meet, there aren't enough people out there restoring old cadillacs to warrant aftermarket parts for them.I need help finding sheet metal parts for my 1965 Coupe De Ville, is there any company that repro these parts?
you can get those through jc whitney,it takes a while though but they do have access to some of them,here's their web site,good luck,,http://jcwhitney.comI need help finding sheet metal parts for my 1965 Coupe De Ville, is there any company that repro these parts?
My husband is doing a 66 olds 442 convertible. He does a lot of searching on ebay. There are many restoration business that post on ebay as well as individuals that part out their cars.


Lot's of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment