Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is a career in aviation a good career? Sheet Metal Union career?

i just started a career in aircraft maintenance.


is there any advice to whether i should stick with it or find a better paying trade like sheet metal.Is a career in aviation a good career? Sheet Metal Union career?
If you like the aviation world, stick with the job, but find an extra income ASAP, because you won't get rich doing it. I retired at 55 as a Capt. from business aviation (health reasons), and making now more than ever. Have a look at www.sarbliny.com %26gt; jobs; fill out the contact page requesting their free FAQ brochure and submit. The brochure explains all about their unique Regional Publicity Coordinator program. No entering fee. However you've got to be over 18 to enter. I'm guessing you are. I鈥檓 70, so even being of older age is no problem. Absolutely no scam.Is a career in aviation a good career? Sheet Metal Union career?
One part of your question should be based on your love for the profession. I'm a private pilot, but there is not way I could be an A%26amp;P. It's my understanding if you become good in aviation a great deal of money can be made... As for sheet metal, while I do have a good set of snips, I'd personally never choose that over something releated to my passion. If you that is aviation, go for it and excel. If not, then continue looking.





Could put those snips on ebay for you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment