Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can I substitute a cookie sheet for this ciruclar metal dish?

I feel pretty dumb for asking this, but it can't hurt to be sure. I just realized I have no cookie sheets, so can I use a flat circular metal thing (suitable for pizzas in the oven) instead?Can I substitute a cookie sheet for this ciruclar metal dish?
It should work out fine. Just be sure to check the bottoms of your cookies a bit more often as the pan may promote browning more than a traditional cookie sheet. Can I substitute a cookie sheet for this ciruclar metal dish?
You can bake cookies on anything that will go in the oven.
So you are making pizza? Make sure your circular metal thing can be heated up to 500 degrees F, because pizza should be cooked at 500 - 550.
If it doesn't have holes in it then I don't see why not ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment