Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where in Metro Manila can I buy a black/dark metal/iron sheet the size of a filler notebook?

It should be as thick as cardboard more or lessWhere in Metro Manila can I buy a black/dark metal/iron sheet the size of a filler notebook?
It's gonna be pretty darn hard to find exactly what you want. I used to do a lot of DIY projects during my younger days, and I think your best shot is to go to your nearest hardware store, buy the smallest (flat!) galvanized iron sheet you can find, and then have the store or someone else cut out the required dimensions for you. Good luck!Where in Metro Manila can I buy a black/dark metal/iron sheet the size of a filler notebook?
In SM mall of Asia
Try the Robinson's ';Handyman'; or SM ';Ace Hardware';.
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment