Saturday, March 13, 2010

Need help finding pre-shaped replacement cab corners and more sheet metal!!?

I have a 1993 Ford F150 Supercab that has typical cab corner rust and rear fender rust (truck is not a flareside). I was wondering if anyone could give me a link to a site that sells pre-shaped sheet metal pieces for these two areas. Or can anyone tell me what type of metal I would need to buy to make my own and where I could get it, like home depot?Need help finding pre-shaped replacement cab corners and more sheet metal!!?
LMC is what I use, there is also NPD and Dennis Carpenter that also have good stuff. Below is a link to LMC online catalog that has the cab corners, and probably the rear fender patches that you need.Need help finding pre-shaped replacement cab corners and more sheet metal!!?
Definitely take a look at a company called LMC truck. They have a website (www.LMCtruck.com) and they also have a free magazine for almost all trucks. They have tons and tons of parts for all different kinds of trucks. I have always had a good experience with them. Hope this helps!
Raybucks in Punksatawny (really, see Groundhogs Day) PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment