Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Were can i find some sheet metal?

I need some sheet metal not too thick and not too slim thick enough for me to bend into shapes easy maybe there's a store you know or something I could just use im working on something.Were can i find some sheet metal?
Hardware stores, sheet metal fab shops, on line.


http://www.onlinemetals.com/Were can i find some sheet metal?
Most hobby, craft, and hardware stores carry modest sized brass, copper, and aluminum sheet from K%26amp;S Engineering.and most home centers and hardware stores carry larger sheets of aluminum and steel, often from Steelworks, as well as carrying longer narrow strips (up to 12'; wide) of aluminum and galvanized steel flashing. For bigger sheets and cut to size, look up Sheet Metal Shops in the reference pages - they mostly work in 22-26 gauge that is used for ducting, etc.
My dad always told me that if you need things done right, find a mexican. I'm pretty sure that since your using the internet and yahoo you are far from being a mexican, with that said I think you should drive down to your local Home Depo and find the cutest mexican and have them help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment