Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can I know went to use ductboard or sheet metal in an ac job?

I'm trying to put ac in a restaurant but not sure what kind of duct need to use if there are some restrictionsHow can I know went to use ductboard or sheet metal in an ac job?
It's up to you.How fat is your wallet? Sheet metal will cost about three time what ductboard will coast.I like sheet metal for durability.If your're going to expose the duct work,you probably should use metal duct.You can span long distance better.Check with city,county,or state on restrictions.How can I know went to use ductboard or sheet metal in an ac job?
Yes there is.You will have to look at the codes.


I see fiberglass in the dining area and sheet metal in the kitchen in a good many restaurants.Mostly I see sheet metal throughout though,S's %26amp; drives.
Hi--those restrictions should be written out in your city's building codes. If they aren't there, check the city fire codes. OR check with a city builder officer. they can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment