Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I need to cut the then sheet metal (steel) on the inside wheel well of my 71 impala. What tool should I use?

I need a handheld power tool that will make a nice, clean cut inside my wheel well. What is easiest way to this. Need advise from someone who has actually cut sheet metal before. Thank you.I need to cut the then sheet metal (steel) on the inside wheel well of my 71 impala. What tool should I use?
Nibbler works pretty good....air-powered ones work fast.


http://www.cvfsupply.com/air_tools/air_s鈥?/a>I need to cut the then sheet metal (steel) on the inside wheel well of my 71 impala. What tool should I use?
There is a hand held tool sheet metal workers use called a nibbler


It is like the jaws of life tool . only smaller
Sawzall or a hand held cutting wheel
X2 for the nibbler. Very easy to maneuver through the metal, and it doesn't wreck the edges of the cut.
You could use either a Sawzal or a plasma cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment