Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where can I buy a small piece of bendable sheet metal?

Back when I was in kindergarden, they had this craft thing where we pressed an image into a very thin, bendable little sheet of metal. Does anyone know where I can find small pieces like that?Where can I buy a small piece of bendable sheet metal?
Your best place or store or supplier would be to go and search for aluminium siding, the same they use to build eavesdrop.It is very flexible and forgiving. I do not know where you live but in Canada, it can be purchased at Home depot, Rona, Home hardware, Cash way, Canadian Tire, Home builders, and Walmart.


To bent and form you most likely will need a vise, or Vise-grips, a piece of wood. a steel ruler, or what ever you were taught to use to bend itWhere can I buy a small piece of bendable sheet metal?
My local craft store has them. If you want to do it for a business, you could probably get leftover pieces from a sheet metal fabricator.


.
Usually your run-of-the-mill home improvement stores carry items such as that. Places like Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace, ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment