Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I sell my used Sheet Metal Shear ?

I am looking for several websites where I can list my sheet metal shear for sale for free. I have listed it on a couple sites, but would really like to get it out there and sold as quickly as possible!!! E-bay wanted over $20 just to list it for 5 days! Let me know what ya'll think!Where can I sell my used Sheet Metal Shear ?
Sorry missunderstood. We call our scrap metal ';shear cuts';. Now I understand you have the full machine. Still the local paper or bulletins are a good source for ';pick up only'; type stuff. Even soliciting local machine shops to see if they might be interested. If it is truly a burden and you ';would really like to get it out of there and sold as quickly as possible'; then $20.00 seems cheap in order to get rid of it. Also you can go on ';machine selling'; websites and sometimes you can list your machine on their ';used'; section. I don't know if this has a cost to it, because I haven't posted on them. I have seen that option offered many of websites though while looking for forging machines and tools.Where can I sell my used Sheet Metal Shear ?
craigslist?
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment