Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am having sheet metal pressed components manufacturing industry.I want to know the importers of the same pro

Items like washers brackets clips are being manufactured by us.I am searching for good buyers of my products worldwide. I can give quality and quantity production as per customer's requirement.I am having sheet metal pressed components manufacturing industry.I want to know the importers of the same pro
In the USA, a good reference for suppliers is the Thomas Register, online at:


http://www.thomasnet.com/





Search for manufacturers who use your products in their end products (e.g. search for machine tool manufacturers since they use washers, brackets, etc.)





Hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Broach India - Techcellence is a leading manufacturer and exporter of broach, broaching machines and optimum quality industrial spline gauges in India.

    manufacturer involute spline broaches









































    ReplyDelete